Programmazione e Progettazione Percorso Didattico

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.marilenabeltramini.it Forum Index -> What is a Percorso?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teacher
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Programmazione e Progettazione Percorso Didattico Reply with quote

It is always complex to make real sense of some didactic microlanguage from one language to the other.
However sharing knowledge and info together may help.

Please let us gather all that we already Know about the difference between:

1. a percorso
  2. a progetto
  3. an itinerario
  4. a modulo
  5. a unità
  6. a unità di apprendimento.

Do you happen to know the difference?
That's a reasonable challenge for a future teacher, isn't it! Smile
ESattolo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

I'll have to take sometime to think about it. it does not sound so easy a task.
CStringaro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: percorso & C. Reply with quote

Actually I've always had huge problems in realizing what the differencies are among all those didactical names!! Now I'll try to distinguish them just on the basis of my previous knowledge, without consulting anything, but, yes, Emma's right, this is not an easy task!
I think that all of them are series of lessons, but organized in different ways. Idea
A MODULO is usually divided in UNITA' and both of them are parts, steps of the curriculum.
A PERCORSO should be a special set of lessons, out of the module organization, focused on a specific topic.
A ITINERARIO seems to me quite the same thing od a PERCORSO and I'm really curiuous to learn the difference.
A PROGETTO may be a sort of PERCORSO which can involve also other teachers and school subjects.
As far as UNITA' DI APPRENDIMENTO is concerned I really have no idea of it, but I will have in a short time since we're required to work on that for another SSIS course!
ECamuffo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: What is a percorso? Reply with quote

A difficult question, but without difficult questions no cognitive challenge, am I right?!

Well, I agree with Cristina as far as MODULO, UNITA’ and PROGETTO are concerned.
In my opinion UNITA’ DI APPRENDIMENTO seems to be related to the concept of individualized learning, a “module” which is tailor-made according to the needs of our students. I don’t really know what PERCORSO and ITINERARIO are, they seem to be larger than a module…
Hope this course will help us, because we really need it! Shocked
RoFantini

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: My idea: What is....? Reply with quote

Hello everybody! Razz
These are my thoughts about the challenge to discover what these didactic items can refer to…I don’t know if I am on the right track… we’ll see!
a. a percorso consists in a series of lessons logically linked together to reach one or more objective(s) which have to be checked at the end of it;
b. a progetto is a multidimensional path of learning, meant to develop and support “cross curricular” competences and abilities involving more subjects at once, which are supposed to work together in order to reach multidimensional aims; projects are normally conceived to let the students be actively involved and be the direct builders of their knowledge, aiming at a specific result they consciously try to reach;
c. an itinerario …sincerely. It sounds me a kind of synonym of percorso, but since there must be a difference, I will be all ears to know how the former differs from the latter. Or does the word itinerario refer to the pathway a student “walks” during his/her learning career?;
d. a modulo consist in a series of units which are linked together in order to let the student reach a set of objectives which balance each other out;
e. a unità or, more precisely, a unità di apprendimento consists in a series of activities meant to reach a specific objective, and is the “minimal unit” of the student’s portfolio.
See you tomorrow! Wink
Romina
BCentis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Definitions! Reply with quote

hello! Razz
Whenever I enter the “language of didactics”, I know I have to think to the meaning of each word…and usually they seem to me almost the same, but I know they do not mean exactly the same…
A PERCORSO could be a sort of plan of what we want to do over a long period of time.
A PROGETTO is a short term plan, made up of a group of activities that end with the reaching of a specific aim.
ITINERARIO is something different, thinking to the tourist field where it is a plan of places someone will visit on a journey it is something more open to adaptations.
A MODULO is a plan of units that are part of a course of study. It is usually divided into units.
A UNITA’ di APPRENDIMENTO is a unit of the module.
A UNITA’, is something more generic, it is a part of something larger.
Barbara Centis
ESattolo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Itinerario e percorso!?! Reply with quote

Well, I don't think there's much to add to your definitions. Surprised
I agree with what you said, but in my opinion there is a difference between "itinerario" and "percorso":iteinerario has fixed steps, already set, in order to reach one or more objectives, whereas percorso focuses only on the initial and final point, and the path to reach the objective/s is elastic, adaptable. Confused
We'll see.
SBertosso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: What's a percorso? Reply with quote

Hello everybody!!!

These are my definitions...

A module is a coherent block of knowledge, competence and objectives. Autonomous but connected to others with many links. Its objectives can be defined and evaluated.

A unit is a part of a module.

A project is a study of a particular subject done over a period of time.

The “Unità d’apprendimento” is a unit with both didactic and educational aims.

I think that module, “percorso” and “itinerario” are the same thing.

See you tomorrow.
Silvia
MIacuzzi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Definitions Reply with quote

I think that:
A PERCORSO could be “a plan of what we want to do over a long period of time” as Barbara says and “adaptable” as Emma says. In addition I would say that it is organised as a sort of ladder composed of various steps that lead the learner from the bottom to the top of an imaginary building . Key-word for this term: growth.

A PROGETTO is a plan that could be carried out either in a long or in a short period of time, focused on a specific theme and, as far as I know, it is likely to include interdisciplinary activities.
Key-word for this term: theme.

ITINERARIO is a sort of learning path that tackles many different topics which can be linked together. Key-word for this term: “fille rouge”.

A MODULO is a sort of independent block inside a syllabus/plan of study. It has a very detailed structure and it is composed of a series a of units linked together by the same general theme and aim. Key-word for this term: block of learning
. .
A UNITA’ : it is a unit of a module. Key word for this term:. piece of learning

A UNITA’ di APPRENDIMENTO : according to professor Paolone it is a sort of new form of “unità didattica” which takes into great account the objects specified in the PECUP …(I think that Romina got the right definition...)
Key-word for this term: minimum objectives

Milena Iacuzzi
VSeretti

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody! I've tried to organize all the confusion I have in my mind into something decent!!! Rolling Eyes
here is what I managed to do:
MODULO: autonomous and complex series of lessons with defined objects and a final aim that can be evaluated. A module can be inserted, deleted or replaced..
UNITÀ: part of the module but I can't find the difference with "unità di apprendimento"!!
PROJECT: assignment given to the student which requires a certain amount of effort and time
PERCORSO: the sequence of learning activities and events that lead to a prescribed level of proficiency.
ITINEARIO: a plan which includes the path and the steps students will cover but I'm just guessing...
Goodnight everybody!
MPallotta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: definitions Reply with quote

Hy,

I agree with al of you about the definition of module and unit.
I'll give you my definitions of the other terms:

Unità di apprendimento: didactic organisation based on disciplinary objectives and pedagogical aspects, that can be chosen in a list drawn by the Ministry of education, and needs and abilities of the students that emerge from their portfolios.

Progetto: It is a didactic plan which stands out of the syllabus. It can involve different classes and disciplines, people or groups out of the school.

Percorso/Itinerario: they both are organised around a theme that links together texts and activities which don't necessarely need to be part of a same didactic path. They can involve different classes and disciplines.

See you later
marco
EMPascoli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: In my opinion... Reply with quote

Hi! I've rad yor definitions...and I've noticed that we have similar opinions Very Happy However, I'll send you my definitions...
Percorso: a certain number of lessons (7-Cool whose aims are limited.
Progetto: a disciplinary or disciplinary series of activities planned in order to develop educational or didactic aims.
Itinerario ( a difficult word Confused ): a series of lessons having a particular aim but ready to be adapted to the development of the class situation.
Modulo: a structured sequence of ‘unità’ developing a general aim where both language and skills are improved.
Unità: a series of lessons where you develop one or more aims of a ‘modulo’.
Unità di apprendimento: an ‘unità’ that has also an educational purpose and focuses on the needs of a specific target class. Wink
CMartinis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: definitions Reply with quote

I’m afraid these definitions are quite misleading for me, because I haven’t a clear idea of the differences between them. So I think that modulo might be something which is divided into units and has a modular feature, i.e. each part is meaningful even if considered by itself. Unità are the single parts of a module and could be considered as unità di apprendimento. The difference between itinerario and percorso isn’t so clear, they both have in common the stages. Progetto is probably something larger than the formers, it has a purpose, objectives and it can probably be divided into modules, but It could also be a module as the ones we’re doing for our teacher training… Question Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.marilenabeltramini.it Forum Index -> What is a Percorso? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: