Communication » 1ALS Communication
PAG 44 ES 1
- They are famous because they spend a lot of time on TV or writing books.
- A commis chef is the bottom of the career ladder.
PAG 44 ES 2
- I am doing
- She is working
- You are helping
- I am not going out
- Is … doing
PAG 44 ES 3
- Isn’t watching/is chopping
- Is shouting/doesn’t work
- Hasn’t left/is still cleaning
- Doesn’t go/is doing
PAG 44 ES 4
- What is the teacher doing? She’s talking.
- Is anyone sitting near the window? Yes, he is.
- Is anybody wearing something black? Yes, he is.
- Are any students writing? Yes, they are.
- Are all the students doing this exercise? Yes, they are.
PAG 45 ES 2-3
PAG 45 ES 4
PAG 45 ES 5
I wouldn’t like to work abroad because I don’t like foreign food and I’m scared of new places. I like travelling and also learning languages but I prefer staying in Italy.
PAG 45 ES 6
- Plumber -b-
- Lawyer -w-
- Writer -r-
- Government -r-
- Climber -b-
- Listen -t-
- Know -k-
PAG 45 ES 7
PAG 45 ES 8
A: Hi, Kate, I’m Jessy! How are you?
B: Fine thanks. And you?
A: It’s OK.
B: Why are you calling me at this time?
A: Well… I’m really hungry and I don’t feel like cooking myself.
B: Neither do I.
A: So would you like to go to the restaurant with me?
B: Good idea!
A: What do you prefer? Pizza, hamburger, sushi…
B: I would like to have a hamburger. We could go to the new restaurant near the school. They serve hamburgers, too.
A: Perfect! I get ready for the 7:30 p.m. Is it OK for you?
B: I prefer at 8:00 p.m. because I have to finish my homework for tomorrow…
A: OK. So where are we meeting? At the restaurant?
B: Yes, great!
A: Sorry but now I have to get ready because I’m very slow. See you soon…
B: OK see you!