Textuality » 3BSA Interacting
- Has she come earlier, she wouldn’t have missed her flight.
- Unless Ben makes a reservation, he won’t be able to find any vacant hotel rooms in the peak season.
- Supposing you won a scholarship, what would you do?
- Is she were rich, she would live in a big house.
- If he had spent his summer holiday at a campsite, he would have made many new friends.
- If she had taken the survival course, she would have had a memorable experience.
- Get a cab in case you run out of time.
- If you use an insect repellent, you will not be bitten by mosquitoes.
- If he had confirmed his ticket, he wouldn’t have been in trouble.
- Had she set off on her journey erlier, she wouldm’t have got stuck in heavy traffic.
- As long as he arrives in Glasgow, he will call me.
- You won’t see her even again unless you appologise for what you said about her.
- Call me on my cell phone in case you need me.
- Only if she sends me a text message, will I contact her.
- They say they will go white-water rafting providing that you do so.
- I’d rather he hadn’t asked me to lend him th money needed.
- He is walking as if he were drunk.
- If i were you, I wouldn’t talk to him ever again.
- He would rather she hadn’t phoned yesterday.
- I wish/ if only i had lots of money.
- It’s high time they made up their minds.
- I wish/ if only they wouldn’t play the music so loud.
- “I’m very disappointed because I’am fired”
“don’t worry! If i were in your shoes, i would try to lokk for another job as soon as i could”
- “I’m veru tired. I dug the garden myself”
“it’s high time you hired a gardener”
- “did you enjoy your holiday?”
“ no, I dind’t. the hotel was awful. If only i had stayed in a better one even if it had been more expensive”
- “suppose you won some money, what would you do?
“ if I won some money, I would go to Hawaii”.
- Had stayed
- Have gone
- Hadn’t made
- Would have enjoyed
- Would be