Textuality » 3ALS Communication
1) ... did he think he would be an eyewitness to such a serous crime.
2) ... did he believe he would pass the exam.
3) ... does he bring his mobile phne to school.
4) ... had he entered his house than he heard an explosion.
5) ... did the robber escape on a motorcycle but he also took a big amount of money.
1) Hardly had she left the house when it started to rain.
2) Rarely do we gwt the chance to see our friends once a week.
3) Under no circumstances will they let him off this time.
4) Never should you break the school rules if you don't want to be punished.
5) Only when e apologises, will I speak to him.
6) So kind was she to me that I didn't bielieve my ears.
7) Such a difficult exercise is it that I cannot believe do it.
1) This is the student whose mobile phone was stolen.
2) that's the house when I live.
3) They gave me some books none of which were mine.
4) That is the man (who) she was talking to.
5) Jane Sanders, who is a film star, is very popular.
1) He never has a lot of money on him for fear of being robbed.
2) He invented an alibi so that he could prove his innocence.
3) They were late due to heavy traffic.
4) This device is for opening cans easily.
5) Not until all the students went out, did the teacher leave the classroom.
1) On no acount did I destroy school propriety.
2) Never before have I covered a wall of my school with graffiti and I would like to apologise.
3) That's the student whom I suspect of stealing my money.
4) Not once did I try to cheat.