Textuality » 3BSA Interacting
- I don’t believe you. It can’t be true.
- He should consult a doctor before he goes on a diet.
- Could you open the window , please?
- I can climb that wall. It isn’t very high.
- You can keep yourself fit by walking a certain distance every day.
- You have to be at the airport two hours before your flight. Don’t be late.
- A friend of yours has a toothache.
You should go to the dentist.
- You are sure your family isn’t at home because the lights aren’t on.
You can call your parents.
- What do you think when you are waiting for your friend outside the cinema and he hasn’t come yet?
Why doesn’t he arrive?
- Your friend is leaving for holidays and you want to tell him/her it isn’t necessary to take any warm clothes with him/her.
I can send a sms.
- You are on a bus and a window is open. what would you ask the woman next to in to do?
Could you close the window, please?
- You want to help an old woman cross a road. What would you say to her?
You could cross!
- She mustn’t have won the prize.
- She may have lost her keys.
- They must have rented a house in the suburbs.
- She needn’t do the laundry.
- You could pack earlier.
- He may have overslepted.
- You oughtn’t to have been late.
- She had to paint the gate yesterday.
- They speak Japanese very well. They must have lived in Japan in the past.
- She didn’t have to do the dishes.
- I had left my keys in the house but I was able to get in trough the window.
- Gloria needn’t have cleaned the house but she has already done it.
- They could have crashed into that wall. But luckily the driver braked hard at the last minute.
- Have to
- Use to